Improve the reliability and limit the callbacks associated with your older door operator. The AT400 Operator is a quieter belt-driven operator with closed-loop control and learn run mode for easier setup. Competitively priced, the AT400 is virtually maintenance free, with no linkage to wear and limited moving parts.
If you currently have an Otis 7300AC, 7770A, 7777 (screw operator), Type ‘O’ or QL door operator, there are pre-engineered, direct replacement and generic upgrade kits available.
- AT400 Door Operator Survey Form
- 7300AC, A7777 (PWM), 7777 Resistance Control and Generic Installations to AT400 Door Operator Retrofit Kit
- 7770A to AT400 Retrofit Installation
- Otis QL, Black-Belt, and i-MOTION Door Operator Conversion to Discrete UNITEC AT400 Door Operator
- QL to AT400 Equipment Confirmation
- AT400 Quick Installation Help Guide
There are rebuild kits available for Otis 6970A and QL operators. Whether it be seals, gaskets or bearings for the 6970A operator, or linkages and contacts for the QL, UNITEC provides complete rebuild kits.
Glide A Door Operator
- Glide A Door Operator Survey Form
- Glide A Specification and Ordering Guide
- Glide A Mechanical Installation Guide
- Glide A Electrical Setup and Startup Manual
- Glide A Open Order Upgrade and Retrofit
- Glide A Electrical Installation on LRV-LRS Controllers
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
To help identify and find parts for Otis' older operators, UNITEC offers our Door Operator Catalog and Poster.